We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Friday, June 03, 2011

could, should, would

A compilation of 'lists'

Should do (the worst first)
*dishes. they might all be dirty.
*laundry. it might be consuming the entire laundry room.
*throw away toys. Clean up toys.
*bathrooms. please don't look.
*dinner. I really don't want to think about it.

Would do (if I ever had the time)
*take a nap.
*sew something.
*read a good book.

What I am doing...blogging, facebooking (actually it's more like facebook stalking because I don't ever do anything on facebook), trying to think of ANYTHING else to do besides the dreaded shoulds.
Maybe if I work really fast and hard I can reward myself? A shopping trip? A 2 week vacation without kids?? Now that is something I could do.

2 comments:

faith said...

I could come up with a very similar list. :) But you know, most of the things on your "should" list will still be there when you get around to them. Dinner, though, does need to get done. I say make pancakes. Who doesn't love pancakes?!

Caitlin said...

It's Friday.. save it all for tomorrow! Maybe get up early and get it all done in the morning then you can have the rest of the weekend to relax and enjoy. That's my plan anyway! ;-)

Life as it Happens