We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

E: Mommy, did you eat the baby?
M: No.
E: Why is it in your tummy then?


E: Mommy, is the baby going to cry when it comes out?
M: Yes.
E: Why?
M: Because babies can't talk, so they just ask for what they want by crying.
E: Oh. So will the baby cry, 'I'm hungry, I want some milk' and then we can give the baby some milk and some food.
M: Not food. Just milk.
E: Why?
M: Because babies don't have teeth, so they can just drink milk.
E: Oh. Can I give the baby a car so it will be happy and not cry?

4 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

lol...i love the "did you eat the baby" question!

Annie B said...

Thank you, these are my favorite kind of posts

faith said...

I love the way they think!

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

What a cutie! I love the way little minds think. Miss you guys!

Life as it Happens