Erick's school has a homecoming celebration each year. It's actually pretty family friendly and a lot of fun.
Erick did the rock wall. He asked if I wanted to, but decided 'for the baby's health' I shouldn't. Okay, honestly I was feeling pretty weak and didn't want to embarrass myself.
A balloon guy was there that could make literally anything you could think of. Everett of course wanted Spiderman.Erick did the rock wall. He asked if I wanted to, but decided 'for the baby's health' I shouldn't. Okay, honestly I was feeling pretty weak and didn't want to embarrass myself.
The bounce house was a huge hit with the boys. We could hardly get them to come out.



2 comments:
Come one Jen - you could totally rock climb any day girl - JK:) Looks like way fun!
I love all the updates! It looks like you guys had a good Halloween. We need to see you again soon!
Post a Comment