We carved pumpkins with some friends.
Erick takes pumpkin carving very serious.
Here's the pumpkins he carved. These are just the 25 cent 'decor' pumpkins. They turned out great.
This is the pumpkin I carved. Erick helped me do the spider part cause I was having hard time visualizing what part I was supposed to carve and what part I was supposed to leave.
The family all decked out for the ward trunk or treat.
Erick was 'the eye' don't you love it? Why do we always wait until 5 minutes before the party to figure out our costumes?? Maybe next year I'll have it together?...doubtful.
At the trunk or treat they had carnival type games for the kids. Everett really liked the fishing game and the cake walk.
A family brought a 'car' for the kids to play with during the trunk or treat part. Maybe for Christmas I should just get Everett a really big box. He loved it.



1 comment:
Glad you had fun with the ghost cake! Did you do the song, too?
Post a Comment