We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Not looking

Oh the things that happen when I'm not looking. This is a story about one time the little boy below wasn't being watched.
First he very carefully disappeared from sight.
Then he found the camera.

Oh, so that's how that works.


What was that light? What is on my face?

Why is that light so bright? Why does it keep blinking at me?!

P.S. Did I mention that Everett found the container of resinol diaper rash cream yesterday and had Ryan's head, the crib, all blankets in the crib, the bumper, and himself completely covered in goopy, sticky, stinky, pink, cream? Good. Morning. Mommy.
I love that boy.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Scottie painted my carpet with Eucerine Cream once. That was a joy to get out. I used Dawn dish soap to cut the greasy cream and then used vinegar to get the soap out. So much fun, those little adventures.

Carleton & Robyn said...

Funny. When all is quiet, sometimes funny things are happening.

Monica said...

been there done that! Rachel climbed in the crib when Brook was little and covered brook herself and everything else she could reach with Eucerin cream. Man that stuff sticks. needless to say they had very soft greasy hair and skin for a few days even after washing it. She also decided to powder the room with baby powder which actually is very dangerous to breath and very hard to wash off of things. I have not had baby powder since but of course plenty of messes. LOL ya gotta love it and I always take pics before I clean!!!! love ya

Nicole said...

sounds like a great way to wake up in the morning... aren't boys so much fun! :) i love your story about everett switching to a toddler bed. that's such a hard transition, ethan's three and he still thinks it's fun to climb into henrys' crib, oh well.

Life as it Happens