Those are some big shoes to fill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!
bucket list TO dO
Green means we did it. Black means...we're working on it.
5 comments:
oh my gosh i just read your competition fiasco story, and i can't believe it! that is one hectic day. i would have cried in the first minute, and brian would have been just like erick, calming me down. im so glad you won. we don't need a competition win to confirm how talented you are. i wish you lived closer so i could give you fabric and watch you sew things for me! p.s. i love the family picture with the white coat. so cute.
Everett is so big! It's been too long since I've seen him-he looks so different! Congrats on your competition! That's awesome.
The adjustment was hard at first, but I am loving being a mom now. It is the best! I am having a hard time with nap time though. He doesn't like to nap, but he sleeps great at night! I don't get it! If you have any advice I would love it. Congrats on Erick starting school! I'm so excited for you guys!
congrats to Eric... finally back to being the student instead of the teacher... good for you. (I know this is on the wrong post.) Everret will be raiding Eric's closet in no time.
Very cute!
Post a Comment