We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Before, The middle, and After

So do you remember this?
Our 5 dollar Craigslist nasty couch?
Stage 2
Finally finished!!
Who says one man's absolute disgusting trash isn't another man's treasure?


8 comments:

Brandon and Celia said...

That's awesome!!! It looks great! I love finding deals and then fixing them up to be what I want them to be! I can't tell you how many times I contimplated recovering our old couch. Way to go!

Brandon and Natalie said...

The couch looks amazing! You are so talented.

Mrs. Haynie said...

that couch looks amazing! how did you do that?? and im going to show brian this picture, because i want a red couch SO bad, but brian is not too thrilled with the color red. sadness. so maybe he will see yours and say, "i'd love a red couch sarah!"

Seth and Angie said...

Very impressive! I love it! Can't wait to sit on it.

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

If I had the ambition and determination that you have....I think that I might just be able to get to the bottom of our laundry pile!

Sew Much Ado said...

Are you kidding me Jenn? You can be expecting a phone call from me so get all you tips and tricks in order :). I am so impressed, you did such a professional job.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That looks incredible! Go Jenn!

Kara said...

Hey Jenn..this is Kara Eaton. I just found your blog off of someone else's. Mine is private but if you email me your address I can invite you to see mine to. Its eatonk8@gmail.com. ANYWAY.. I love the couch redo. Was it hard? I was thinking about getting an old wingback chair and reupulstoring it. YOu will have to tell me how you did it.

Life as it Happens