We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anyone like some free meal planning?

So, I just spent a lot of time making a little meal calendar for my mom including most recipes (some of which I just assume people know how to make, others, my mom knows how to make and you might not, but I could send you those if you want) It also has a shopping list with it. Basically, all the planning is done! So, I thought I'd share my hard work with anyone who wants it. Leave a comment with your email and I'll email it to you. It's in an excel spreadsheet and I don't really know how to make a link to that...anyone know how?
Anyway, it's free for the taking if you want it.

13 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

I would LOVE it!!

We Are Family! said...

Please send it this way to ilovestorybooking@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

Sew Much Ado said...

Jenn, please send it my way, I'll be thanking you every time I eat a meal that you planned!

Megan and Jonny said...

Glad to see you have a blog! It's such a great way to keep up with everyone. Congrats on the baby to be! And, if you don't mind, I would LOVE to see your recipes. My email is calabasa@gmail.com

Laura Cates said...

I want it! I used to be good at meal planning, but not this school year for some reason. That would be awesome!
Laura

Michelle Stocking said...

Man. You are so great. I'd love it. michellestocking@gmail.com

Jenna said...

Hey! We are soooooo going to miss you and your crafty little cottage cheese jello goodness at thanksgiving this year! We will make it in your honor. By the way i would love the meal planner. Talk to you soon!

Lynsey said...

Yes, please send it to me! cyllc@msn.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan Hall said...

Could Chelsea and I free-ride on your efforts as well please!

jonathandaineshall@gmail.com

The Haynies said...

We'd love some new meal ideas! My email address is ddpowers@gmail.com. We miss you guys!

Olsen Family said...

Jenn,
I would love any of your recipes. Recipe books are my favorite thing to read!

Unknown said...

Not sure if you remember me....we moved from the Walnut Grove Ward shortly after you moved in.....but if your excel file is still available....I'd love to see it too....memrysbymichelle@aol.com
thanks!
Michelle Juelfs

If you're interested, my blog is www.memrsybymichelle.blogspot.com

Life as it Happens