(Notice all the couples and my sister missing her boyfriend?)It was also Everett's 1st birthday during the reunion, so we had a small celebration with cake, and Everett's toys wrapped up (that's right, I didn't even buy him a present, and I think he still had just as much fun!)

Erick's sister also came down to visit for a couple days. I always love having company, and Lori is so much fun. Her kids are fun too. We fed the ducks, played games, and went to the Discovery Children's museum at Gateway (it's tons of fun if you haven't been before).
We've been having lots of fun, but the trouble is it never seems to last. Everett started cutting some more teeth this last week and it's been horrible! I think they're his molars or close to it. He's been in THE worst mood and had a pretty bad fever. Poor kid! But, I feel so thankful for teething tablets, baby ora-jel, and tylonol! Hopefully he can get those through soon.
Sadly, but also happily, Erick is out of town for work for the next few weeks. Obviously it's sad cause I miss him (I would classify myself as a needy wife), but it's happy cause he's doing so much better! They moved the office to Twin Falls. I think that was a great move, cause Erick is really "killin" it now.
Since Erick is gone, a went on a girls' night out with my mom and sister. We went to see the premier of Errand of Angels. It was awesome. I'm not much of a movie person, let a lone the cheesy Mormon spoof movies, but I really liked this one. If you get a chance you should see it. It opens on August 22.
In a nutshell, that's what we've been up to!



3 comments:
Jenn my friend, you are so beautiful. Happy Birthday to Everett. I can't believe he is a year old already. How much longer are you here for? I drove by our neighborhood (well rather my old neighborhood and your parents neighborhood) last night. Tyler and I went to Maceys, and then I started reminiscing about our childhood together and telling him all about our toilet papering experiences etc... It was fun to relive those memories. Love ya!
Dude JENN! Did you read my post? I said I do NOT recommend running unless you train! I dont run with Grayson, I've been going at nights after I put him to sleep about 830 and then I usually go on the weekend in the morning about 6.
How fun to spend time with family. It looks like you had a great time.
I can't believe that your little boy is already one! The time has gone by to fast! Happy Birthday Everett!
Post a Comment