We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Getting your hopes up only leads to falling down

Hey ya'll I hope you didn't have your hopes too high that I'd actually update this thing. Does anyone even read it anymore? I don't! =) I thought I'd share a picture or two. Things we've been working on.

#1 Mo' money! We've been working hard at Dave Ramsey's 'Total Money Makeove' and we accomplished the first baby step. I'm afraid we're going to be on #2 for a while, but hey, working at it is better than pretending it's going to get better by itself.


#2. Spending time together as a family doing meaningful things. We've been trying to avoid doing 'nothing' but rather do things together. Work, play, service...meaningful things together. Sorry dear reader, this means you are going to be put on the back burner even more.

3 comments:

faith said...

Jenn, I've got you On my google reader, so it's fun to see when you do have updates. I'm excited for you guys starting Dave Ramsey's plan. We've been following him for some time and are excited to really get into it once we're not students anymore! Best of luck on that!

And I'm glad you've been able to do more/better family time. That is really great. Something I think at which we could all be better.

faith said...

Very cute picture, by the way!

Heidi Lapray said...

I read! I read! Keep it up!

Life as it Happens