We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Possibly one of my favorite conversations with a 3 year old

A conversation I had with my niece Bella. This stemmed from my own personal curiosity about how an Idaho girl might say something versus a southern boy* of about the same age.

Me: Bella can you say spaghetti?
Bella: Spaghetti.
Me: Can you say necklace?
Bella: (rolling her eyes almost saying, how old do you think I look?) Necklace.
Bella: Can you say sam-o-wich?
Me: Sandwich.
Bella: No. Sam-o-wich

*Everett usually says 'bsgetti' and 'neck-o-lace' I guess they both have the 'o' factor down.

2 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm totally going to get that book. Emma is darling, especially in the pic trying so hard to sit up!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Funny. Your family is growing! Fun.

Life as it Happens