We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Monday, May 23, 2011

A new leaf turned over

Back in college my roommates would tease me for saying I was going to 'turn over a new leaf'...well, for those of you who know me well, know that I am constantly making goals. And, unfortunately that usually means that I don't always follow through or finish all the goals I am making. I've been accused (and rightfully so) of being one that is always shooting for the moon. It's true. I do have a tendency to do that, but I don't care. I think even if I shoot for the moon and get 2 feet off the ground, at least I made it 2 feet up! So with that said, here's a new goal I have:
I am going to blog about things we're doing at least once a week. It may not be a great, detailed post, but at least I will be writing our family history and preserving memories to some degree. Here's the first new leaf preservation...

The boys love getting wrapped up in towels after bath time. One night Erick told them to put their heads back as far as they could. The both ended up falling backwards and giggling like crazy!

1 comment:

Trisa said...

when I worked at an adolescent psych/rehab, one of my jobs was escorting patients to step meetings & one of the things they always said was "it is better to shoot for the stars & miss than it is to aim for a pile of 'crap' (edited) & hit it" so shoot for the moon lady!!

Life as it Happens