I have a friend named Robyn. I think she is one of the greatest moms! I am always so amazed by her ability to let the small things slide and really just enjoy life with her children. I really look up to her.
She's inspired me to be so thankful for all the small things each day.
Today I took an early morning bike ride before the kids were up, before Erick was up. It was beautiful! The air was still cool. The birds were chirping. It smelled like fresh Jasmine. I saw a beautiful small blue bird. I saw a few turtles. It was so quiet outside and I only saw a handful of joggers. I really enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! You don't know how touched I feel reading this. I have chills. Thank you. Thank you. You have inspired me. Good for you enjoying a great bike ride. You are a good friend.
Post a Comment