I bore my testimony through music of the Lord Jesus Christ, the blessings we receive through His mercies, and of the message of our dear Prophet, President Monson. It was a beautiful and wonderful experience. It's not every day that you get to share your testimony in a Baptist church!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Before Thanksgiving I sang and played the piano at this church.
I bore my testimony through music of the Lord Jesus Christ, the blessings we receive through His mercies, and of the message of our dear Prophet, President Monson. It was a beautiful and wonderful experience. It's not every day that you get to share your testimony in a Baptist church!

I bore my testimony through music of the Lord Jesus Christ, the blessings we receive through His mercies, and of the message of our dear Prophet, President Monson. It was a beautiful and wonderful experience. It's not every day that you get to share your testimony in a Baptist church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment