We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For the really long version of the MIWW competition, click here. It has pictures, the whole story and all the madness.

3 comments:

abbylucienne said...

That's awesome Jenn! How totally cute and tallented you are-good luck!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Very cool Jenn! Congrats!

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

Holy Cow! I just read the post on your creativity blog. I knew you sewed....but I didn't know you like REALLY sewed. You are amazing!! That suit that you won the competition for (by the way...that is so awesome) and all the outfits you made for that girl, man, you totally blow me away. I wish I could sew like that...keep it up. I"ll be calling you in 20....no 30 years to sew Sam's wedding dress :)

Life as it Happens