We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sneak Peek

My Sara took some family pictures of us last night. She sent these as a sneak peek. I love them! She did such a great job! She took Ryan's newborn pics too, I need to get around to posting those...they are on the list of things to do...






9 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Very cute pictures! They turned out great!

Mrs. Haynie said...

love the pictures! the boys look so cute!

Johnson Music Academy said...

What great pictures!! :) They are super cute!!

Henderson said...

Too cute! I love your cute hair!

Unknown said...

I'm proud to say I'm related to those good lookin boys of yours Penny!! The pictures turned out super good! She did a nice job!

melbel said...

You are so darling and I'm loving all the pictures of the family. By the way, I got your note in the mail awhile back and I just wanted to say thank you. That was so sweet and beyond kind. We're hanging in there!

Annie B said...

I love Everet in the grass! Jenn you are a bean, you are going to blow away in the next wind storm! No, you look great!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Wow! They look awesome!

Melanie said...

In the second pic, Ryan looks Just like a little Erick! hehe. Cute family pics! How fun.

Life as it Happens