We've been married almost 6 years and have 3 kids. We live in Memphis for Erick's schooling and we are seriously loving life!

Friday, June 05, 2009

A little something sweet

Everett loves to sing. He will start singing a song or doing the actions and say 'peas' (please) to try to get me to do it along with him. So, I decided to teach him something for Father's day. Of course, I'm just like a kid myself and I can't wait 3 weeks!! Oh well, maybe by the time Father's day comes around he'll be able to do the whole thing by himself. You'll have to excuse his excitement and interest in the camera....I can never get him to just hold still while the camera is on.

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Very Cute! I think I may copy your idea for Brandon.

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love the top picture you put on.

Laura Cates said...

That's so cute Jenn! Everett is getting so big. Does he try to help with Ryan a lot? I'm sure Erick loved it, whether or not it was Father's Day!

monica said...

Those videos are so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are. Wish we lived closer. LOL

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

Way cute! Thanks for sharing the idea...I'm going to try and copy it too :)

Life as it Happens