While in Logan, all the grandkids on Erick's side were together, so we decided to go to JC Penny's and get a picture of everyone together...that was sorta crazy, but we got some cute pictures. I also got some of Everett alone, it was kinda hard to get good ones cause he just wanted to climb out of the tub, or crawl away. And, I think the photographer scared Everett cause she was making all sorts of weird and annoying noises to try to get his attention.
Cody is a few months younger than Everett, and they have so much fun together. I think they just love to look at each other and try to poke each others' eyes out!
I'm not sure if that's a kiss or a bite!...if it were coming from Everett, it would definitely be a bite. He's got 6-7 teeth now! They're all coming in at once it's crazy!
Erick is great at helping me with Everett and playing with him too. Whenever Erick walks into the room, Everett immediately starts saying "da da"...too bad he doesn't do that for me! The only time he says "ma ma" is when he's crying and wants somehting....I guess he knows who usually takes care of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So fun to see the new pics. I love our haircut, it is so cute! I'm way impressed that you are starting your own business, how ambitious! Wish I had that much energy...and skill:) Miss ya!
Melissa
hi jenn! love the new posts. and oh my gosh i had no idea you were starting a business. that sounds awesome! i really want to see some of the stuff you make...im excited cuz i know you will do great!
Jenn,
I can't believe you are in Draper and it is almost July 2008! Are we going to have our reunion when Megan comes back? We all thought we would be all over the country, but we are all still here.
All seems to be going well with you guys (yes that's my Missouriness coming through). Everett looks more and more like a Precious Moments everyday. He is just as cute as ever. I found frozen grapes in a Munchkin net bag feeder really helped us survive teething with Scottie. Just a thought.
Post a Comment